Your Complete Recycling Solution
No matter what mix of metals you need to recycle, Bryant Industries can help. We have designed recycling programs for some of the area’s largest companies. From customers with one type of metal to customers with several, Bryant Industries can design a recycling program to fit your needs.
Whatever the mix is, Bryant Industries has developed markets that will enable us to make your recycling or waste stream reduction program as profitable or low-cost as possible.
- Adding Machines
- Answering Machines
- Paper Shredders
- Postage Machines
- CD Players
- CD/DVD/Floppy Drives
- Cell Phones
- Copy Machines
- Tape Drives
Desktop PCs (without the monitor)
- Two-Way Radios
- Fax Machines
- Hard Drives
- UPS Backups
- Video Game Systems
- Word Processors
- Most other household electronics
Discarded electronics are fast becoming the world’s biggest recycling challenge. Some facts:
- According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), an estimated 30 to 40 million PCs will be ready for “end-of-life management” in each of the next few years
- About 25 million TVs are taken out of service yearly.
- The EPA estimates that in 2005, the U.S. discarded 1.5 to 1.9 million tons (3 billion lbs.) of computers, TVs, VCRs, monitors, cell phones, and other equipment.
- According to the UN Environment Programme, the worldwide total for e-waste could be 50 million tons per year.
At Bryant Industries, we feel it is our duty to be part of the solution to this worldwide problem.
Taking most electronics at no charge, we then find responsible certified outlets for the material that ensure that it is not ending up in our landfills, but being recycled properly.
Just another reason that you can trust Bryant Industries. See our “What Can Be Recycled” page for a listing of most of the items we will take.